Administrative Assistant - Innovative Gene Therapies - Boston
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
REPORTING TO: Chief Commercial Officer
LOCATION: Boston, MA
Orchard Therapeutics, Ltd. is a biotechnology company incorporated in September 2015 and dedicated to bringing transformative gene therapies to patients with serious and life-threatening rare diseases. This an exciting opportunity for a well-qualified candidate to join a rapidly growing international company focused on transforming the lives of patients through innovative gene therapies.
The Administrative Assistant will perform day-to-day support activities for the Commercial Team based out of the Boston, MA office. The company is looking for an individual who has a proven track record of high achievement, professionalism, reliability, and excellent organizational skills within a biotech, medical device or pharmaceutical company environment.
- Day to day tasks, including:
- Supporting the Commercial Team to organize cross-functional efforts and activities with external parties.
- Assuring that travel schedules are well organized and executed amongst a diverse group of US and internationally oriented roles.
- Organize and execute internal and external events and meetings.
- Coordination of contracts with vendors for complex projects and assure that invoicing and accruals are timely and accurate.
- Provide general Orchard office support working in the administration team. Responsibilities include, but not limited to: processing expenses, scheduling meetings, managing & booking travel for commercial staff.
- Coordinate onboarding and training for new hires and on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate and administer team calendars incorporating day-to-day meetings and activities as well as periodic planning meetings and external meetings, congresses and symposia.
- Notice to All Applicants: Orchard Therapeutics participates in E-Verify
- Notice to RECRUITERS: All employment offers and CV’s are managed through our Human Resources Department and all candidates are presented through this avenue. Therefore, the Human Resources Department at Orchard Therapeutics requests that recruiters are not to contact Orchard Therapeutics employees directly to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Orchard Therapeutics. Orchard Therapeutics will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the Human Resources Department and the recruiter does not create any implied obligation on the part of Orchard Therapeutics.